Today marks the 6th year since same-sex marriage became legal. For any of you with friends and/or family who are on the spectrum, for those of you celebrating this anniversary for yourself- or if you simply support people being free to love and have legal rights in their respective relationships this June 26th- here's to you! I offer a short list of movies (and where you may be able to find them) to finish off the weekend.
- Carol (Netflix)
- Sense 8 (Netflix).
- Black Lightning (Netflix).
- This is Us (Hulu).
- The Perfection (Netflix).
- The Danish Girl (Netflix).
- The Geography Club (Amazon Prime).
- How to Get Away with Murder (Netflix).
- Pretty Little Liars (Hulu).
- Orange is the New Black (Netflix).